Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Pharmacy Administrative Assistant
Our client, a well know Cayman based organization is actively seeking a Pharmacy Administrative Assistant to join their team.
- Counts pills, labels bottles, prices, and compounds medications to prepare prescriptions for patients as directed
- Performs administrative duties, including answering phones, receiving and inputting prescription orders, operating cash registers, and restocking inventory
- Gathers, organises, and assesses patient information
- Liaises with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription/health insurance information
- Answers patients’ questions about their medications under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Takes inventory of drugs on hand and records results
- Places orders for additional drugs as directed by the pharmacist
- Maintains electronic patient information
- Prepares billing information for medications
- Completes patients’ sales transactions for purchase of prescription and over-the-counter medications as well as other pharmaceutical products
- 3+ years experience working in a pharmacy ideally
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Must have strong administrative and follow up skills.
- Must be available and flexible to work day or night shifts, weekends and holidays as schedule requires
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
This role is open to Caymanian candidates only.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today. All application are highly confidential.