Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client, a leading law firm, are actively looking for a Personal Assistant/Secretary to start immediately.
This is a temporary role and is open to on-island work permit holders or Caymanians who can start a new role immediately.
What you would be doing;
– Providing support to the Managing Partner of the firm
– Managing the Partners diary
– Booking travel
– Reviewing documents for court
– Reviewing and preparing immigration applications
– Billing and credit control
– Additional duties as required
Do you have?
– 6-10 years experience as a PA/Secretary within a legal environment
– Knowledge of local immigration laws
– Strong skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and a fast typing speed
– Team player with a professional demeanor
– Basic knowledge of bookkeeping
If you do have the above qualifications and believe this job is something you could do, then please reach out to Hannah Foreman for more information at; Hannah@steppingstonescayman.com
We look forward to hearing from you!