Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Paralegal - Funds & Regulatory
On behalf of our Cayman Islands based client, we are actively seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Paralegal – Funds/Regulatory to work within a highly reputable firm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drafting Legal Documents
- Preparing CIMA applications for licences
- Working on a range of documents dealing with restructuring, audit, trusts & funds
- Carrying out court searches
- Assisting Associates
- Other Adhoc duties as required
- Education; LLB, Paralegal certificate (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years previous legal experience
- Proven knowledge of the local regulatory laws
- Track record of overseeing corporate governance and compliance concerns
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Must have a high level of discretion with confidential matters
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
If the idea of furthering your experience in this global firm sounds appealing, then apply away, this might be the job for you!