Paralegal - Funds - Jersey
On behalf of our client, we are actively seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Paralegal – Funds to work within a reputable and globally recognized firm based in Jersey.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with due diligence process
- Keeping client files organized and up to date
- Performing legal research
- Organizing documents and assisting in document production for trials
- Arranging meetings and depositions with clients, witnesses, and other lawyers
- Assisting with pleadings and court filings
- Must possess a LLB, Paralegal certificate (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years previous legal experience
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Must have a high level of discretion with confidential matters
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Apply away, this might be the job for you!