Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Paralegal - Funds
On behalf of our client, we are actively seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Paralegal to work within a reputable recognized firm. If you are a self-starter who drives for results in a short timeframe and have worked in the corporate field, then this is the ideal job for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with due diligence process
- Monitoring and ensuring the Group’s policies and procedures are compliant
- Keeping client files organized and up to date
- Performing legal research
- Organizing documents and assisting in document production for trials
- Assisting with pleadings and court filings
- Must possess a LLB, Paralegal certificate (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3-5 years previous legal experience
- Proven knowledge of the local regulatory laws
- Track record of overseeing corporate governance and compliance concerns
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Must have a high level of discretion with confidential matters
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
If you are willing to flourish in your dream career, then apply away, this might be the job for you!