Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Paralegal - Dispute Resolution
On behalf of our client, a reputable professional services firm. We are actively seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Paralegal – Dispute Resolution to work within their Jersey office.
If you are a self-starter who drives for results in a short timeframe and have worked in the Dispute Resolution field, then this is the ideal job for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with due diligence process
- Keeping client files organized and up to date
- Organizing documents and assisting in document production
- Screening telephone calls
- Assisting team with budgets when required
- Drafting and amending legal documents
- Delegating administrative tasks
- Establishing new clients on the system
- Other ad-hoc duties where required
- Must possess a LLB, Paralegal certificate (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years previous legal experience
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Must have a high level of discretion with confidential matters
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
If you think think may be the role for you, apply today and we would eb happy to provide you with further information.