Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Outreach Coordinator - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, The Cayman Islands Crisis Centre, we are actively recruiting for an Outreach Coordinator to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for enhancing CICC’s visibility by developing, organizing and providing informational and educational presentations in the community about domestic violence and sexual assault as well as child sexual abuse. Presentations and workshops will be given to adults and children. The post holder will also provide secretarial and administrative support.
Working hours are generally between 10am – 2pm Monday – Friday, however this position requires flexibility and the post holder may be required to work evenings and weekends from time to time.
- Develops, organizes and provides presentations in the community about programmes and services offered by CICC and to improve public awareness and educate community on the issues of domestic violence, child abuse, effects of DV on children, sexual assault, healthy relationships and all related topics
- Enhances CICC’s visibility as well as promotes and improves access to CICC’s services
- Regularly engages with other service providers to grow, convene, manage and maintain effective community partnerships
- Documents and maintains all presentations and public appearances in accordance with agency standards
- Maintains social media platforms, develops and distributes monthly newsletter and other promotional materials
Knowledge and Experience;
- Degree educated in a human/social services field
- 5+ years of experience working with children
- Proven knowledge of family violence and sexual assault
- Able to conduct public speaking engagements
- Must be computer literate
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle