Transmission Operator - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a locally known company, we are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Operator to join their team. If you have the ability to work on multiple projects and can meet deadlines, then this is the ideal job for you!
- Controlling the flow of transmission lines
- Monitoring other distribution equipment and record readings
- Assisting in transmission circuits and connections
- Operating switchboard levers to control the flow of electricity
- Advising and assisting others on the use of the system
- Monitoring multiple switching and distribution operations centers
- Maintaining a sound working knowledge of the policies and procedures
- Must be degree educated in Engineering, Engineering Technology or related field
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in transmission and distribution operations
- Working knowledge of transmission and distribution systems
- Proven track record of understanding single line diagrams would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritize and execute with minimum assistance
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, Outage Dispatch etc.
If you meet the above requirements and have a passion systems operation, then please apply today!