Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, a local company here in the Cayman Islands, we are actively seeking applicants for the role of Operations Manager. This is an exciting and diverse opportunity for individuals with operations management experience within a Security Setting.
- Managing the day to day operations
- Reporting on issues affecting security operations and enforcing protocol
- Adhering to local compliance and policies relating to security
- Involvement and guidance on best practice for training Security Guards
- Creating, enforcing and maintaining operations and staffing
- Attending networking functions and acting as the fist port of call between the company & government
- Handling sensitive information and carrying security inspections
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 + years experience in a security managerial role (law enforcement/military /security services)
- Experience in Investigations regarding Surveillance
- Working knowledge of security operations, safety practice
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
If you have previous managerial experience in law enforcement or security services, this may be the guy for you. Please get in touch today for more information.