Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf our client, a trading firm with a global footprint are actively seeking an Operations Assistant to join their growing team. Located in Central London, this role offers excellent training and development for the right individual. If you are good with numbers & problem solving and have an excellent eye for detail, this may be the role for you!
- Managing trade settlements
- Reconciliation of all trade records, reviewing costs and booking trades
- Maintaining the database of all transactions and liaising with prime brokers
- Building spreadsheets and systems as/and when required to manage the day to day operations of the company
- Other Ad Hoc Operations duties as required
- A Degree in a Business related field (Accounting, Economics etc.)
- Must have strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must be able to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities and tasks
- An excellent eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- SQL knowledge and experience would be preferred
If you are numerically minded, detail focused and methodical and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply today. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.