Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Manager Production Maintenance - Cayman Islands
Our client is looking for an experienced Production Maintenance Manager to join their team of forward thinkers. If you have great leadership skills, are able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively, then this is the ideal role for you!
This role is considering overseas applicants and offers a competitive relocation package.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Managing budgeting and proposing strategies
- Maintaining and repairing company equipment and parts
- Coordinating work performed by outside vendor
- Controlling and monitoring inventory
- Ensuring compliance with a safe working environment
- Responding to all emergency site maintenance requirements
- Scheduling, training, supervising and motivating employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years’ experience in a maintenance management role
- Must have experience working on a diesel plant
- Minimum 5 years of effective supervision of staff
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, and mechanical system
- Ability to write and report effectively
- Highly computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills
If you have the above requirements and the ability to operate in a busy environment and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy. then apply away!