Manager - Insolvency / Restructuring
On behalf of our client a highly regarded and globally recognized Professional Services organization, we are actively seeking an Insolvency & Restructuring Manager to join their growing team.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of liquidation, insolvency and restructuring cases.
- Liaising with clients on a day to day basis, building and maintaining relationships
- Lead the production of relevant liquidation documents, financial statements and reports
- Ensure local regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Providing sound and knowledgeable advice
- Liaising with external parties i.e legal counsel as required
- Training and developing junior team members
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CPA) with a 3+ years PQE experience
- Experienced in Insolvency, Restructuring and Funds within Financial Services
- Previous Management experience
- Strong report writing skill and excellent communication skills are required
For more information on the above position, apply today for a confidential conversation.