Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Manager, Corporate Services
On behalf of our client, an internationally recognized financial services organisation, we are actively seeking applications for the role of Manager, Corporate Services. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to further their career in a well established company.
- Carrying out Corporate Services on a diverse portfolio of clients
- Fee negotiation, sending invoices and fee collection
- Carrying out director services to SPV’s and Cayman Corporations
- On boarding new business and carrying out due diligence reviews
- Managing a team of individuals, monitoring their performance and ensuring that standards are adhered to
- ICSA Qualified or 5-10 years’ experience in a similar function
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field
- Working knowledge of off shore vehicles in the Caribbean Nation
- Experienced in managing a diverse and complex portfolio
- Working Knowledge of IT systems i.e. CORIS, EDMS and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply today for more information. All applications are treated as highly confidential