Manager, Corporate Secretarial/Board Support - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a thriving Financial Services organization, we are actively seeking a Manager to join their Corporate Secretarial/Board Support team. If you are a professional candidate with exceptional analytical and decision-making skills, then this could be the job for you!
- Managing and maintaining clients’ portfolios
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments
- Overseeing incorporations, registrations, and statutory filings
- Planning and coordinating client board meetings
- Ensuring that all invoices are coordinated accurately
- Supervising the performance of, and provide guidance and support to the team members
- ICSA qualified in addition to a minimum of 5 years PQE with significant experience in corporate and/or funds
- Must be Degree educated in Finance, Business or Law
- Prior experience in providing board support to a variety of clients
- Excellent leadership and new business development experience
- Must be knowledgeable in corporate governance
- Willing to travel for overseas meetings
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint), Viewpoint would be an advantage
If you are a hands-on leader with strong technical skills who is eager to learn, then apply now for a life changing opportunity!