Manager, Compliance - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a thriving Financial Services organization, we are actively seeking a Manager to join their compliance team. If you are a professional candidate with exceptional analytical and decision-making skills, then this could be the job for you!
- Providing assistance in preparing for impending regulatory changes
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments
- Advising business on new product development
- Overseeing all audits of accounting practices, safety measures, and compliance reports
- Serving as a primary liaison between the organization and industry regulators
- Supervising the performance of, and provide guidance and support to the other compliance team members
- Distributing workloads amongst the team
- Professionally qualified (CA, ACCA, CPA)
- Possess a compliance qualification (ACAMS, ICA etc.) is preferred but not essential
- 6 years’ experience working in financial services
- Excellent leadership and people management experience
- Proven track record of the local regulatory structure
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
If you are a hands-on leader with strong technical skills who is eager to learn, then apply now for a life changing opportunity!