Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Compensation & Benefits, Manager
On behalf of our client a multi jurisdictional financial services company located in Jersey. We are actively seeking applicants for the role of Manger – Compensation & Benefits. The selected candidate will sit within the HR Department and will provide services both locally and globally.
- Providing compensation, benefit and payroll services across the group
- Researching trends and review compensation services to ensure market competitiveness is maintained
- Carrying out tax deductions where required and ensuring all data in relation to tax is compliant and adhered to
- Ensure all employees are correctly paid on time across jurisdictions
- Responsible for managing pension schemes
- Maintaining HR records
- Other ad hoc duties
- Degree in related field
- 5+ years in a similar function
- Strong numeric skills & quantitative analytical skills including the analysis of trends, surveys and spreadsheets
- Must be detail orientated and organised
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Employee Share Schemes
This is a very exciting and varied opportunity. If you are an analytical and organised individual, apply today for more information.