Management Information Administrator - Jersey
Our client, a well respected professional services firm is currently recruiting a Management Information Administrator to join their Jersey based team. If you are an analytical individual looking to broaden your skill set, this could be the role for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting management in producing reports i.e group financials, KPIs and operational reporting
- Analyze, extract and interpret data
- Aid in business planning and budgeting process carrying out financial analysis or modelling where required
- Ad hoc duties where required
- 3 years’ experience in a similar function
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interested in becoming a Qualified Accountant
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply today and we would be happy to provide you with further information.