Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Compliance Officer - Cayman Islands
Our client is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Monitor all transactions and activity
- Ensure statutory reporting requirements are met
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints, lawsuits and arbitration proceedings
- Act as key representative in meetings with clients regarding compliance policy as required
- Assist with the annual review and update of compliance manuals to reflect polices
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Compile data and prepare reports for management and the board
- Prepare and review all suspicious activity reports prior to submission to the authorities
- 3+ years of banking/financial Compliance experience
- Proficient knowledge of compliance regulations
- Must have Viewpoint experience
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Strong computer skills
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then apply today!