SteppingStones is actively recruiting a Maintenance Coordinator on behalf of our client, a globally recognized and highly respected hotel in the hospitality industry. This is a very exciting and varied role that will expose you to a multitude of responsibilities.
- Manage calendars and arrange ongoing/recurring meetings and conference calls.
- Event coordination, i.e schedule conference rooms, set up audio visual or on-line meeting tools and order meals if needed
- Refer or delegate business issues or questions to others for resolution on behalf of team. Follow up to ensure issue or question resolution.
- Manage travel arrangements, including booking air or ground transportation, hotel accommodations, providing travel support as needed
- Compose and proof-read written correspondence, agendas, and documents.
- Manage and process invoices and purchase orders,
- Ensure invoices are approved and cheques are cut in a timely manner and supporting budget reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Carrying out HR related administrative tasks
- Helping to create vendor contracts and distributing final contracts
- Generate and manage expense reports
- Carry out general office duties such as greeting, ordering supplies, shipping, mail distribution, answering phones, filing, copying, faxing, and more.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree in Administration or a related field
- 5+ years experience in an administrative role/operation
- Working experience of supporting multiple people
- Advanced Microsoft skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience using payroll applications and HR systems
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Must present well
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting position, apply today. All applications are highly confidential.