Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Loss Prevention Officer Cayman Islands
Our client is looking for a Loss Prevention Officer to join their dynamic team. If you have excellent attention to detail, communication and consultative skills, acts consistently in a manner presenting tact and diplomacy in a political environment. Then this is the ideal role for you!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Preparing, reviewing and completing all paperwork associated to audits
- Supporting the Loss Prevention department by conducting internal theft examination
- Supervising customer`s activities in store for possible theft
- Coordinating checks and analysis to maintain stock
- Conducting enforcement and protective duties
- Complying with legislated and company safety
- Experience in a previous Loss Prevention role
- Proven record of law enforcement
- A sound understanding of the CCTV
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
- Flexibility and proven experience working under pressure
If you have the above requirements and the ability to operate in a busy environment and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy, then apply away!