Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Litigation Paralegal - Temporary
We are actively seeking a qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Litigation Paralegal to join a firm that is rapidly expanding in Cayman.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting Lawyers on litigation matters
- Be the point of contact for clients for all matters
- Conduct client interviews
- Perform legal research, organize documents and assisting in document production for trial
- Assist with pleadings and court filings and preparing for trial when necessary
- Must have a Paralegal certificate (or equivalent)
- 5+ years legal litigation experience, with an emphasis on reviewing, research and document preparation
- Experience with complex litigation matters, financial services an (in particular insolvency) an asset
- Experience working within multi-jurisdictional matters preferred
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under high pressure
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must have a drive to meet tight deadlines, with the ability to work overtime on short notice
**Preference for this role will be given to on island candidates**