Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Litigation Legal Secretary - Temporary
Our client, a leading global law firm, is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Litigation Legal Secretary.
The successful Candidate will support the partners, fee earners and their teams in providing quality confidential administrative and secretarial services and being the first point of contact for all operational process queries.
- Managing diary arrangements and organizing / coordinating business travel
- Arranging and attending meetings and taking minutes as required
- Assist in providing training to other secretaries and fee earners
- Entering and maintaining relevant activity and client information in Interaction and Elite
- Preparing, amending documents and correspondence and billing invoices as necessary
- Prepare court bundles and documents in conformity with the Court’s requirements and conducting searches for Court Rules and Case Precedents
- Timely and accurate filing of e-files, creating hard copy files for all documents received by email and managing archiving process
- Acting as client liaison with both external and internal clients, developing and maintaining the relationships
- Preparing conflict checks and undertaking and completing file opening procedures
- A minimum 5 years work experience as a Legal Secretary within a Litigation environment
- Exceptional typing speed and experience in drafting legal correspondence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that will translate to the ability to effectively liaise with 3rd parties including clients
- Proven ability to take own initiative as well as work well within a team
- Ability to meeting demanding deadlines and client obligations
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must adhere to the highest level of confidentiality at all times