We are currently seeking a Litigation Associate to work with a highly regarded legal firm based in the Cayman Islands. The successful candidate will build and maintain productive relationships with clients and provide technically sound legal advice. If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, here’s more!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Advise clients in complex offshore disputes
- Provide rapid and accurate advice to various client’s inquiries
- Support other members of the team as necessary
- Find the best solutions for complex issues
- Negotiate the terms of documents and related legal opinions
- 7+ years PQE proven experience in Litigation
- Previous Cayman experience and knowledge of Cayman law is preferred
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Word, Outlook and Excel
This position offers an excellent tax-free salary and if you meet all the above requirements, please apply now!