Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Litigation Attorney - Cayman Islands
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Litigation Attorney to work with a leading legal firm. The successful candidate will provide technically sound legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with clients within the Litigation Department. If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, here’s more!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Advising clients in complex offshore disputes
- Providing rapid and accurate advice to various client’s inquiries
- Supporting other members of the team as necessary
- Supporting complex technical insolvency issues
- Managing many files prioritizing as required
- Negotiating the terms of documents and related legal opinions
- Drafting pleadings, court documents and conduct trail
- 5-10 years PQE with experience in commercial, insurance related litigation and ideally with Insolvency experience
- Proven track record of Court appearances
- Experience in a leading firm in an offshore jurisdiction is preferred
- Experience in civil litigation and debt recovery is an advantage
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Word, Outlook and Excel
If you meet all the above requirements and outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Other highly-competitive benefits are on offer, so please apply now.