Litigation Associate - Cayman Islands
We are inviting applications for the position of Associate within the Litigation Department of a leading law firm in the Cayman Islands.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Advise clients in complex offshore disputes
- Provide rapid and accurate advice to various client’s inquiries
- Support other members of the team as necessary
- Manage a large number of files prioritizing as required
- Conduct trails
- 3+ years PQE and must have been called to the bar in a Commonwealth jurisdiction
- Experience in civil litigation is an advantage
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Word, Outlook and Excel
We offer exciting career prospects and an attractive remuneration and benefits package. The salary for this role will reflect the qualifications and experience of the candidate.