Liquidations & Corporate Officer
On behalf of our client a highly regarded professional services firm, we are actively seeking a Liquidations and Corporate Officer to join their successful Cayman Islands based team.
- Responsible for voluntary liquidation services
- Documenting minutes, statutory filings and notices for liquidating entities
- Carrying out general corporate administration services
- Keeping case diaries, accurate files and meeting all reporting deadlines
- Daily maintenance of files and the client database
- Generating progress reports for management
- Develop and implement control procedures
- Degree in a Business or Legal related field
- Ideally Accounting or Legal Qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar function
- Carried out liquidation services to Cayman domiciled companies
- Familiar with CIMA and their deadlines
- Proficient in CAP, CORIS & REEF
If you would like more information on the above position, get in contact today for a confidential conversation.