A well-known law firm with an international reach, is motivated to secure an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Corporate team.
- Diary management and travel arrangement coordination if/when required
- Preparing and distributing Board Packs
- Managing board meeting minutes
- Drafting and handling regular email correspondence
- Billing and matter management – invoicing duties, billings, ensuring accuracy submission, prepare invoice etc.
- Developing excellent relationships with internal/external clients promptly and professionally
What they are looking for:
- Ideally a Law Degree or similar with 3+ years of legal experience as a Legal Secretary
- Proven track record of working in a Corporate firm/department previously
- Excellent typing speed and experience in drafting legal correspondence
- Proven ability to work independently and self-manage
- Ability to work in a dynamic, busy team whilst working well under pressure
- Proficiency Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you can prioritize, work well under pressure and maintain confidentiality at all time, then this is the role for you. Apply now. We can’t wait to hear from you!