Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Legal Secretary - Funds - Cayman Islands
Our client, a growing organization, is actively seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to work within their Funds department.
- Assisting with the registration of mutual funds with CIMA
- Liaising with clients regarding requests for corporate documents
- Drafting resolutions
- Carrying out conflict searches
- Providing full administrative support to fee earners
- Ad-hoc administrative support as required
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law or a similar field is preferred but not essential
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you have the ability to prioritize, are able to use your own initiative, work well under pressure to meet deadlines and be able to maintain confidentiality at all time then this is the role for you! Apply now. We can’t wait to hear from you.