Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Legal Secretary - Temporary - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an organized Legal Secretary. Candidates must be motivated, proactive and dynamic individuals with the ability to manage complex and demanding workloads. If this sound like the job for you, read on!
Roles duties include:
- Providing administrative support to one or more lawyers
- Conducting thorough documentary research
- Producing and filing various legal documents
- Answering phone calls and redirecting calls when appropriate
- Attending trials and typing minutes
- Keeping multiple agendas and providing timely reminders
- Scheduling meetings, court dates, travel plans, billing, etc.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Legal Secretary certification, or undertaking a relevant course of study
- Proven track record as legal secretary with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Must have Litigation/Corporate experience
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology
- Outstanding time-management and typing skills
- Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
If you have the determination to work hard and put in extra hours as and when is necessary to get the job done, then you are exactly who we are looking for. Apply now and let’s have a conversation.