Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Legal Recruiter - Cayman Islands
We are actively seeking a Legal Recruiter who is driven for excellence and possesses exceptional business development skills.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both passive and active candidates
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients ensuring we are consistently engaged to recruit for all vacancies
- Maintain in depth understanding of the market and all local and global legislative changes and trends that may affect clients needs
- Identifying new client prospects and hiring managers who have hiring needs in the Legal niche
- Using technology and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of recruiting processes
- Creating of job descriptions and posting advertisements
- Preparing employment contracts and any relevant documentation
- Organizing background checks
- Exceeding sales targets and key performance indicators
- Must be degree educated and possess a Legal qualification
- 3 years’ full lifecycle recruitment and/or legal experience
- Excellent critical thinking, research, sales and negotiation skills
- Exceptional organization and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior Legal Practicing experience would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work with confidential data and processes
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then apply today!