Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Learning & Development Officer
SteppingStones is working with a major Offshore Legal organization to source a Learning and Development Officer. This role will be responsible for training and developing new and existing staff on in-house and industry specific systems such as FileSite and ViewPoint. The successful candidate will also be heavily involved in the development of internal company training & development strategies.
- Act as key contact for new joiners
- Supporting the design and redesign of learning & development strategy
- Develop and maintain effective relationships internally within the business
- Deliver training course on internal and industry specific software
- Ensure smooth deliver of the firms learning and developing strategy
- Answers ad-hoc queries on system, tools and applications
- A BSc in a related discipline
- Proven track record of successfully deliver training in a group and one on one environment
- A strong working knowledge of Aderant Expert, FileSite, ViewPoint and Microsoft SharePoint
- Working experience legal and / or fiduciary setting would be considered a distinct advantage
- A clear and confident communicator