Laundry Manager - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are actively seeking a Laundry Manager to work within a well-established company in the tourism industry. If you have excellent organizational and attention to detail skills, then this is the ideal job for you!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the operation and service of the company’s laundry
- Responsible for the quality standard of products
- Handling problem guests related to the laundry service
- Keeping abreast of the equipment and cleaning supplies used
- Monitoring payroll as needed and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Developing and training provision for all staff
- Minimum 4 years previous laundry experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or Tourism would be an asset
- Working knowledge of employee scheduling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suits and Delphi
- Possess good leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then apply today. Let’s have a confidential conversation today!