Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Junior/Senior Business Analyst
Our client an internationally recognized Professional Services Firm located in Jersey, are actively seeking a Business Analyst to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team while being exposed to a variety of different duties.
- Ensuring data maintenance tasks in VP are carried out, such as user profile changes), rate imports, simple data changes.
- Maintaining VP fields and technical configuration (such as VP workflows) as and if required
- Carrying out testing on systems for new functions
- Carrying out the initial gathering of data on reports
- Second line of support for enquiries and troubleshooting issues with VP
- Working with operations and project teams in support of implementation of initiatives both local and group
- Degree in a Business/IT related field
- 4+ years’ experience in a Similar Business Analyst position
- Working knowledge of fiduciary and administration requirements across multiple jurisdictions
- Understanding of business processes, compliance, IT and system applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are an experienced professional looking to build on your experience, please apply today for more information.