Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Junior Corporate Administrator - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are seeking applications for the role of Junior Corporate Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in a fast passed, globally recognised organization. If you are an organised individual with the determination to work hard, then this is the ideal job for you!
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Managing multiple portfolios
- Corresponding with clients and intermediaries
- Ensuring timely filings with the Registrar of Companies
- Drafting of documents and letters
- Assisting in all areas of corporate secretarial tasks
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a similar field would be beneficial
- A strong academic background is encouraged
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Detail oriented and client focus
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent organization skill, pro-active and high motivation
If you are an organized individual with the determination to work hard to get the job done, then you are exactly who we are looking for. Apply now for a life changing opportunity.