Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
IT Audit Senior - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a major multinational company, we are actively seeking a IT Audit Senior for their Risk and Control team. If you can retain authority, encourage creative problem solving, and promote a constructive work environment among your staff, please read on!
- Playing a significant role in developing new clients
- Ensuring that IT audit practices comply with company procedures
- Testing and evaluating controls
- Attending meetings and preparing follow-up as needed
- Gathering and analyzing information to identify key risks and corresponding controls
- Understanding the risks associated with current and emerging technologies
- Must possess a CISA designation
- Generally, about 2-5 years of auditing-related practice
- Proven track record of scoping and testing ITGCs and automated controls
- Strong knowledge of CAAT and ACL tools would be beneficial
- An understanding of IT audit methodologies and techniques
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining effective working relationships
If you feel like you have met the above requirements and is able to demonstrate achievements in the winning of new business, apply away!