Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Investor Services Professional - Temporary - Cayman Islands
We are presently looking for a Investor Services Professional to join our client’s dynamic, high profile and reputable financial services firm. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, able to multi-task and deliver accurate and efficient work. If this sounds like you, read on!
Responsibilities will include;
- Developing strong client relationships
- Processing subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
- Administering and reconciling incoming and outgoing wire payments
- Gathering all required AML documentation for investors
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assisting with vendor, audit and regulatory requirements for your client relationships
- Handling and resolving both client and staff challenges
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or business related
- At least 3-4 years experience in a supervisory capacity
- Excellent verbal and written skills and client-facing experience
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Familiarity with the Cayman Islands regulatory environment
- Exceptional working knowledge of MS Office suite
If you are a proactive thinker and can work independently and possess exceptional team player skills, then apply, this might be the role for you!