Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Investor Services Professional - Temporary
Our Cayman based client is one of the largest independent fund administrators, delivering services and technology to hedge funds, funds of funds and equity funds.
About the Opportunity
- This is an initial 6-month contract where you would be responsible for the below;
- Act as the liaison and first point of contact between investors and other third parties
- Resolve client and investor queries
- Manage a portfolio of fund clients
- Manage and maintain investor registers
- Continual review of investors and documents to ensure all clients remain AML complaint
- Liaise with investment managers ensuring all investor needs are met
- Process investor subscriptions, redemptions and transfers adhering to strict regulations and requirements
- Perform AEOI investor reviews, categorizing and reporting investors for FATCA and CRS where required
Ideal skills and qualifications for this role include;
- Previous experience working within an Investor Services capacity for 2-3 years
- Experience with hedge funds, funds to funds and equity fund structures
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with high net worth individuals
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity, then please get in touch with me today and I’d be happy to chat further.