On behalf of our client we are actively seeking an Internal Auditor to join their multinational team. Located in London, this is an exciting opportunity to grow within a well known and highly reputable company.
- To assist the Internal Audit Director to apply a risk-based approach to the review of the systems and controls through the development of an annual programme of audit review work
- To report results of audit reviews, including management responses and proposed action plans to address issues arising to the Internal Audit Director
- To perform follow-up work ensuring management progress actions within the agreed time scales and to escalate failure to progress actions to the Internal Audit Director as appropriate
- To perform ad hoc investigations and reviews at the request of the Audit Committee & Risk Committee
- As an attendee of any relevant committees to which the post holder may be appointed during the course of the year, to be familiar with the Terms of Reference and responsibilities, and to participate by attendance, reporting and challenge at meetings and accept collegiate responsibility for decisions made
- Qualified Accountant / Internal Auditor
- 5+ years Accounting experience with 3+ in Internal Audit
- Ideally trained in a Big 4
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Must be an honest and ethical individual
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply today!