Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client, a regionally known and recognized Insurance company, are actively seeking an Insurance Accountant to join their growing team.
This role will report to directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for;
- Preparing financial statements
- Maintaining general ledger and reporting systems
- Carry out reconciliations
- Assist with audit of financial statements and ensure all is in line with IFRS & US GAAP
- Assist with training of junior staff members and encourage growth and development within the team
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have;
- A professional accounting designation such as CPA, CA or ACCA
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant industry
- A least 3 years previous audit experience
- A least 1 year experience within an Insurance or Reinsurance industry
- Knowledge of Dynamics GP accounting software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to motivate and encourage a team
This role offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
For more information on this role and if you’re interested in joining an established company with a positive reputation within the market, then email Hannah at email@example.com or apply below.
Can’t wait to hear from you!