Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Insurance Account Handler - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a forward-thinking and established company, we are seeking talented individuals for the position of Insurance Account Handler. If you are a formidable team player and possess exceptional client service skills, then this is the ideal job for you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for;
• Being the point of contact for clients
• Verifying requests from client’s policyholders
• Issuing and managing costing, policy documentation, invoices etc.
• Maintaining operational records and handling policy renewals
• Implementing and submitting underwriting referrals
• Conducting AML on new clients
• Ensuring compliance requirements are sustained
The successful candidate;
• Must be degree educated
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within the Insurance industry
• Strong administrative experience and team-oriented skills
• Proven track record of business development
• MS office, TAM and other relevant IT systems expertise
• Extremely detail oriented, very organized and has the ability to prioritize
If you have demonstrated effective communication and analytical skills, apply now and let’s have a confidential conversation today!