Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Insolvency & Restructuring Accountant
We are currently seeking Insolvency Professionals to work with a leading professional services firm, here in the Cayman Islands. The successful candidate will build and maintain productive relationships with clients within the Insolvency and Restructuring department. If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, here’s more!
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Managing a caseload of insolvency work
- Maintaining case diaries and meeting all statutory deadlines
- Preparing reports to court, creditors and investors and attending meetings with clients
- Providing regular progress and financial case updates
- Prepare and management of liquidation
- A strong academic background with 3+ years of Insolvency and Restructuring experience
- CA, ACCA, CFA qualified, is essential
- Proven knowledge of Insolvency rules and statutory requirements
- Previous experience managing a caseload of insolvency work across multiple jurisdictions
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills required
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then apply today.