Human Resources Manager
On behalf of our client, we are actively recruiting for a highly skilled and experienced Human Resources Manager to join their expanding team.
The successful individual will provide a wide range of HR Services to meet the companies long-term strategic goals. You will also directly oversee a team of 4 within the HR department. You will be responsible for 4 key areas of the business;
- Strategic HR Management
- Coordinate and develop HR polices and procedures that integrate with the company culture
- Ensure HR Management is compliant
- Review, create and update Job descriptions
- Develop and implement improvement plans
- New employee orientation
- 360 Recruitment process
- Employee Welfare
- Provide support to Managers to ensure welfare of employees including managing issues of discipline
- Training & Development
- Coordinate annual performance reviews
- Manage training budget
You, as an accomplished professional, will hold a Masters degree in a related field (ideally Human Resources) and posses 5-7 years experience in HR Management. Previously experience managing and overseeing an organisation with 100+ employees is necessary.
Strong communication skills and the ability to work and listen to various nationalities is necessary.
A generous compensation package is on offer for this role.
Please note this role is open to overseas candidates who require a work permit and on-island candidates with the right to work, PR, Caymanian Status or work permit holders.
To learn more information and express your interest in the role, please apply directly to me, Hannah, at email@example.com
I look forward to meeting you!