Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Human Resources Manager - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are actively seeking a Human Resources Manager. If you are a strategic thinker and a passionate leader then this is the ideal job for you.
- Developing a total strategy and direction for the Company’s human resource functions
- Assisting with the ongoing recruitment process, both with New hires and Replacements
- Managing applicant tracking system
- Ensuring that all human resource functions, are conducted in accordance with established Company policies and applicable legal requirements
- Reviewing and monitoring immigration applications
- Business and Succession planning
- Liaising with Global Management and multi-jurisdictions for business support
- Providing support to colleagues at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, MBA or similar HR qualification preferable
- 3-5 years of effective management experience is required
- Extensive knowledge of Cayman Islands Immigration procedures
- Solid understanding of compensation and benefits policies and programs
- Will possess excellent communication and attention to detail skills
- The understanding of confidentiality and discretion being maintained always
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft programs including Office, Word and Excel
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then apply today.