Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Human Resources Coordinator
On behalf of our client a highly regarded company in the hospitality industry, we are actively seeking a HR Coordinator – Immigration to join their team. Candidates will need to be highly versed in local immigration policies. Due to the nature of the industry, candidates will need to be flexible and open to working on the weekends and public holidays.
- Assisting in maintaining HR immigration, employee data base systems and personnel files
- Liaising with HR Manager regarding general administration of Immigration and Labour matters
- Preparing and Reviewing immigration applications
- Liaising with internal and external clients on immigration matters
- Following-up with employees in getting the necessary paper work done for work permits
- Assisting with the ongoing recruitment process, both with new hires and replacements
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties for the HR Manager
- Assist in revising job descriptions and procedure manuals
- Create and distribute confidential documents
- Provide support to colleagues always
- Assist with any internal staffing changes
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Relevant formal education in Recruitment or HR would be a benefit
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of Cayman Islands Immigration and experience is essential
- Proven track record of HR Tracking system
- Have an ability to work with and connect with all levels and types of employees
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft programs including Office, Word and Excel
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like the