Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
HR Administrator - Temporary
We are actively seeking an immediately available HR Administrator to join our clients small Cayman based team. The ideal candidate will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Please note this role is open to Caymanians, PR holders or persons with a Residency and Employment Rights Certificate only.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Candidates will be assisting with the ongoing recruitment process, both with New hires and Replacements
- Provide support to colleagues at all times
- Assist with any internal staffing changes
- Manage applicant tracking system
- Review job descriptions
- Monitoring sick days and vacation days
- Administering offer letters
- Assisting/managing payroll
- Preparing immigration applications
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Relevant formal education in Recruitment or HR would be a benefit
- Experience with the recruitment process from start to finish
- Prior knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems would be an advantage
- Experience preparing immigration applications
If you have a passion for people and the ability to communicate well, then this might be the role for you.
Get in touch today.