Head of Treasury
SteppingStones is actively recruiting for the role of Head of Treasury on behalf of our client’s highly successful and globally recognized Jersey/Inverness based team.
- Understand, manage and supervise all aspects the business’ global cash flow and liquidity
- Review and determine company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial
- Evaluate, select and supervise cash management systems
- Manage and review management information i.e. cash forecasts, 12 months rolling forecasting, global banking reports, foreign currency hedging risks etc..
- Interest rate management
- Manage accounting processes and procedures
- Deposit management and hedging
- Financial risk management
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
- Ensure compliance is maintained
- Support and participate in strategic plan activities
- Provide training/ coaching to staff & colleagues in relation to capital markets
- Managing & develop the global banking & treasury team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA etc.) + 5 years PQE in corporate & treasury divisions
- Strong banking knowledge
- Working knowledge of building complex financial models
- Ability to prepare cash forecasts and cash flow analysis
- Understanding of ANLA and FRR calculations
- Proficient in Microsoft NAV, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are a qualified accountant with extensive experience is treasury, apply today for a confidential conversation!
On behalf of our client a highly respected professional services firm with a global presence, we are actively recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their growing Inverness based team.…