Group IT Director - Jersey
We are actively recruiting a Group IT Director for a role with a Leading Law Firm in Jersey. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and highly regarded international Law Firm. As Director, you will have international responsibility for delivering IT Strategy across the group.
- Leading the strategic and operational IT planning to achieve business goals
- Design and implement a 3 year strategy
- Research new technologies that can be utilized to increase competitiveness in the market
- Design and implement plans, policies and procedures
- Ensuring solutions are flexible and are carried out without disruption to staff
- Managing IT budget
- Supervising recruitment, development and retention of staff
- Proven track record of aligning to, and supporting Business Strategy and client requirements
- Experience managing an IT/business operation
- Career IT Professional with examples of continued professional development
- Considerable knowledge of business processes, management, budgeting, and business operations.
- Exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems.
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Proven leadership ability, able to motivate staff to deliver high quality output in line with set priorities.
If you are a motivated individual with an ambition to succeed, please apply today for more information.