Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Group Financial Crime Risk Manager
On behalf of our client a highly successful financial services company with a global presence is actively seeking a Group Financial Risk Manager to join their growing London team.
- Support the Group Head in the analysis of existing controls and the selection of enhanced controls
- Develop project scope and objectives
- Deliver projects on time and within the scope and budget Ensure appropriate governance of Exception to Policy Requests and/or Country / Divisional variances;
- Support Chief Risk and Compliance Officer and the Group Head of FCR in ensuring Policies remain up to date
- Work collaboratively to establish policy metrics
- Generating reports to identify risks and deficiencies and escalating them as appropriate through governance channels;
- Support the Group Head in the design, analysis and delivery of the annual Business Risk Assessment
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree in a Business-related field & appropriate compliance certificates
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Working knowledge of local laws and regulations
- Analytically minded
- Successful experience in the implementation and development of operational risk framework
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If you would like more information on the above role, apply today. All applications are highly confidential.