Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, we are actively recruiting for a skilled Graphic Designer to join their diverse and friendly team.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Assisting in the production of all creative material
- Production of pamphlets, brochures, logos, video graphics, websites, posters, business cards etc.
- Managing creative projects from conception to completion
- Translating marketing objectives into creative planning and development
- Liaising with senior staff effectively and professionally
- Communicate strong ideas and concepts in graphic, visual means
- 3 years’ experience within a similar graphic design/creative role
- Bachelor’s degree in visual arts, graphic design, marketing or similar
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of MAC and PC platforms, Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and other design/media marketing programs
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
If you have a passion and desire to be creative, want to be in an environment where you can express your ideas freely through images then please apply today.
Please note, this role has a preference for Caymanian applicants.