Funds Legal Secretary - Temporary
Our client, an internationally recognized Law firm, are currently looking for skilled Funds Legal Secretary to join their tight knit funds team.
Joining a medium sized funds team, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting with large complex legal documents within mutual and private equity funds
- Drafting emails
- Bundling documents
- Filing and billing
- Liaising with clients regarding requests for corporate documents
- Providing full administrative support to fee earners
- Ad-hoc administrative support as required
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law or a similar field is preferred but not essential
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you have the ability to prioritize, are able to use your own initiative, work well under pressure to meet deadlines and be able to maintain confidentiality at all time then this is the role for you! Apply now. We can’t wait to hear from you.