Funds Legal Secretary - Temporary
Our client, an internationally recognized Law firm, are currently looking for a skilled Funds Legal Secretary to join their tight knit funds team.
Joining a medium sized funds team, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting with large complex legal documents within mutual and private equity funds
- Drafting emails
- Prepare bundles for court
- Filing and billing
- Liaising with clients regarding requests for corporate documents
- Providing full administrative support to fee earners
- Ad-hoc administrative support as required
- 2-4 years relevant experience within a funds department within a large or medium sized law firm
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law or a similar field
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proactive and organized
If you have the ability to prioritize, are able to use your own initiative, work well under pressure to meet deadlines and be able to maintain confidentiality at all time then this is the role for you! Apply now. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Our client is ideally looking for candidates who are open to 6 month contract roles. This role is also open to Caymanian candidates (those with the right to work), on-island work permit holders and also off island candidates who are available to relocate quickly.